COMPETITIONS AND SHOWS
These events are posted as a courtesy. Please contact the host coach regarding problems or registration issues.
Competitions Which Are Qualifiers for MDTA State
For Specific Information please email the host
Yvonne Cole Lindbergh Invitational
December 7, 2019
Lindbergh High School
5000 S. Lindbergh Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63126
Lee's Summit North Dance Invitational
Lee's Summit North High School
901 NE Douglas St.
Lee's Summit, MO 64086
Fort Zumwalt North Invitational
January 25, 2020
1230 Tom Ginnever Ave
O'Fallon, MO 63366
Kansas City Classic
December 14, 2019
Liberty High School
200 Blue Jay Drive
Liberty, MO 64068
Saint Charles Classic
St. Charles High School
725 N. Kingshighway
St. Charles, Mo 63301
February 8, 2020
620 E 23rd Ave, North Kansas City, MO 64116
Farmington Dance Invitational
Farmington High School
1 Black Knight Drive
Farmington, MO 63640
Sugar Bears Invitational
Missouri State University
Competitions Hosted by MDTA Member Schools But Do Not Meet Standards To Be A Qualifier For MDTA State
DTU Regional Competition
Smithville High School SOLO, DUO, ENSEMBLE Competition
Standards to be met for a contest competition to be a qualifier for MDTA STATE:
1. The contest organizer must be a member of MDTA
2. The school must be a member of MSHSAA.
3. The contest must obtain sanctioning from MSHSAA
4. The contest must adhere to all rules, policies, procedures that MDTA has established for contests which includes safety.
5. The contest must employ reputable judges to provide feedback to the competing teams.
6. The contest organizer must submit all materials to MDTA for verification.
7. The contest can be placed on the MDTA web site once we have verified procedures will/have been followed.