Four groups are targeted for MDTA membership:
- Individuals who are actively coaching a middle/junior high or high school dance team;
- Individuals who are former middle/junior high or high school dance team coaches;
- College or University dance team coaches;
- Business owners whose company offers services associate with dance team needs. i.e. uniforms, camps, instructions, etc.
MDTA Membership Opportunities
- Registration cost- $10 (if registered before November 15th.)
- Payment will increase to $20 on November 16th.
Click on the link below to register. You will have THREE PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- 1) pay $10 via Paypal
- 2) mail a check for $10 to the address in online form or NEW OPTION
- 3) attend one of the regional meetings in August and registration is FREE!
To become a member, please click on the membership link below for your role:
Individual members have the following privileges:
- Voting for MDTA offices and proposals
- Having their varsity team eligible to compete in the State Championship
- Holding office on the Board of Directors
- Participating in MDTA events and workshops
The membership year runs from August 1 thru July 31st